Margaret D. Place, Esq.
Margaret D. Place, Esq. is Associate Counsel at Dowling Law, PLLC. Ms. Place advises and represents individuals and not-for-profit organizations on employment and other matters in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York, New York State Division of Human Rights, the New York State Department of Labor, and other federal and state courts and agencies.
Ms. Place previously worked as an Assistant District Attorney at the Warren County District Attorney’s office, where she prosecuted numerous matters throughout the North Country.
She also previously worked at The Legal Project under a fellowship from Zonta International and remains active in assisting their clinics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, SUNY at Cortland (summa cum laude)
- Juris Doctor, Albany Law School
- Vice President, Adirondack Women’s Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
REPRESENTATIVE PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Albany Government Law Review, Managing Editor of Research and Writing